Covid 19 Update - We’re still open
An update from us all here at Hiho HQ
We’ve always made it our mission to bring happiness to our customers. We know that whilst our jewellery are not a necessity, they are still a lovely way to feel more in touch with loved ones when we can’t be there in person. Currently the government is encouraging online businesses to stay open and we plan to do so as long as we are confident that we can keep our staff safe and still provide a valued service to our loyal customers.
We're following government advice
We’ve adapted business here at Hiho HQ and all of our office team are working from home. We do need order packers staff on site but we have cut numbers to a skeleton crew to ensure that we can maintain guidelines on social distance. Additionally rest assured that due to the beautiful country location of our HQ, none of our staff will be taking public transport to work. Our primary duty is to our wonderful team and we will keep our online doors open as long as we are confident that we are following Government advice and putting in place the necessary measures to protect them.
Free UK delivery
We are now offering free First Class delivery on all UK orders, this means that you don't have to sign for anything when the postie arrives with your order. We do also offer a signed for recorded delivery option which is £2.95 (free for orders £100 and over) and a next day delivery service which is £6. You can select which one you would prefer when you reach the checkout.
We’re sharing Hiho joy where we can
We want to share Hiho joy in these tricky times. Across our social channels we’ll be sharing our favourite positive posts and the things that bring us happiness here at Hiho Silver and we’d love if you post photos as well. Check our Instagram and Facebook page.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipments and returns
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 24 hours on a normal working day Monday to Friday, if ordered before 4pm.
- Free of charge via First Class Delivery with Royal Mail (UK Mainland Only) - A non trackable service, delivery times vary
- Tracked/Signed for Delivery is £2.95. Free for orders £100 and over. Royal Mail Signed For provides you with confirmation of delivery, but is not a fully tracked service. If you require a fully tracked service, please use Special Next Day Delivery.
- Special Next Day Delivery is £6.00 (UK mainland only). Excluding Saturdays, Sunday's and Bank Holidays. Orders placed before 4pm will be sent via the Royal Mail Next Day delivery service. Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday. This is a fully tracked Royal Mail service.
- If you are ordering on a Friday and need it on the Saturday, then we now offer a Saturday Next Day Delivery which is £10.00, orders must be placed online by 3.30pm at the latest for this service.
- We accept orders for delivery to any part of the world - prices start from £11.50 and go up to £12.70 depending on where you live.
- Stirrup earring holders £5.00 delivery charge
We send everything through Royal Mail.
You will be notified by email as soon as your item has been dispatched. If you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to know the conversion to your own currency, you may use a currency converter like this one .
(Please note, this will provide an approximate cost. Your bank will convert the amount in your own currency at the point of sale and may charge transaction fees – please check with your bank for details).
All international orders are fully insured and are sent via a secure tracked service. We aim to despatch within one working day, apart from at weekends. For all orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays, orders will be shipped on the Monday or the Tuesday.
Royal Mail Tracked and Signed Service: 3 – 5 working days (please note that this is taking longer at the moment during the current situation)
US & CANADA
Royal Mail Tracked Service: 5 – 7 working days (please note that this is taking longer at the moment during the current situation)